2018 Ford Transit Campervan featuring a luxurious, very functional, spacious floor plan.
Brand New Campervan Conversion!
Make this one the CAMPER VAN for your next adventure! Contact us at 651-285-7089
Mileage: 1112 miles
Color: White Gold (metallic)
2018 Ford Transit
This campervan will have you traveling in comfort! This spacious 2018 Transit Low Roof Campervan is an efficient campervan that gets 18MPG ((highway). Features include a solar system to keep you powered up, Dry-flush electric toilet, a microwave oven, TV/DVD system for entertainment while traveling, galley with sink and full induction cooktop and much more!
Check out complete details below and contact us with any questions you may have.
At just 7’5” tall and 18’3” long this Campervan is a pleasure to drive, park and maneuver around the parks on the road and around town as a daily driver as you wish.
2018 Ford Transit Campervan- Main features:
3.5L Ecoboost (twin turbo) V6 Engine (powerfull, fun to drive)
Navigation system (large touch screen) sync3
3.31 Limited slip rear axle X3L (Yes this is a big plus for winter or poor condition driving)
Two way remote start
6 speed automatic select shift transmission
Heavy duty alternator
Interior Color: Pewter grey
Rain sensing wipers
Rear sliding side door- passenger side
Front and Rear air conditioner
Engine / temperature monitoring system- programmed to enable autostart at specific temperature for use of front and rear A/C
25 Gal fuel tank
Power windows and locks
Rear view camera
Tire pressure monitoring system
Front, side and rear air bags
Advance trac stability control system
Cloth / pewter color seats
Lane keeping alert
Reverse park aid
Rear window defogger
AM/FM/CD/ Sirius Radio
Aluminum rims / easy clean
Remote internal vehicle temperature monitoring (Via Keyfob)
Limo tinted windows - Privacy application for one way glass effect- see out but not in.
Passenger front seat swivels
AGM House batteries
LED Lighting through out
Spacious design with lots of storage
Driver and passenger door steps
Passenger side Sliding door step
Pull-out Sofa Bed layout- 72x44 bed, comfortable thick mattress
Removable dinette table
Galley with stainless steel sink, electric water faucet
Full induction single burner built in stovetop
Flat screen TV with built in DVD player
High Definition long range TV antenna (roof mounted)
Large thermostatically controlled refrigerator 12V/120V
Laveo Dry Flush Toilet with cover
High end electrical system completely isolated from automotive systems for on and off-grid electrical needs.
2000W inverter for off grid 110V needs
Flush mounted solar system
Thermostatically controlled 10 speed / reversible (screened) roof fan
Computer programmed to monitor van internal temperature and start if above 77 degrees in order to run front and rear air-conditioner.
Trailer tow package with wiring
Trailer brake controller
Long extended power mirrors
Drivers door keyless entry keypad
Other options to consider (not included):
-Front rubber floor liners
-Cell phone booster
Ford Specifications and features:
Model Year: 2018
Trim Level: 150 Wagon Low Roof XLT w/Sliding Pass. 130-in. WB
Engine Type: 3.5L V6 DOHC 24V
Transmission-long: 6-Speed Automatic
Front and rear airbags
4-wheel ABS Brakes
ABS and Driveline Traction Control
Auxilliary engine cooler
Auxilliary transmission cooler
Bucket front seats
Center Console: Partial with storage
Clock: In-radio display
Coil front spring
Curb weight: 5,488 lbs.
Digital Audio Input
Front Head Room: 40.8"
Front Hip Room: 67.5"
Front Independent Suspension
Front Leg Room: 39.7"
Front Shoulder Room: 67.9"
Front suspension stabilizer bar
Front Ventilated disc brakes
Fuel Capacity: 25.0 gal.
Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
Gross vehicle weight: 8,550 lbs.
Independent front suspension classification
Instrumentation: Low fuel level
Interior height" 4' 3"
Leaf rear spring
Leaf rear suspension
Locking glove box
Manual front air conditioning
Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 8.6 s
Overall height: 89.7"
Overall Length: 219.9"
Overall Width: 81.3"
Power remote driver mirror adjustment
Power remote passenger mirror adjustment
Privacy glass: Rear window Limo-Tinted (one way effect) see out but not in.
Rear air conditioning
Rear heat ducts
Rear view camera
Regular front stabilizer bar
Remote power door locks
Rigid axle rear suspension
Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
SOS post crash alert system
Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
Stability controll with anti-roll
Steel spare wheel rim
Strut front suspension
Suspension class: Regular
Three 12V DC power outlets
Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Transmission hill holder
Urethane shift knob trim
Urethane steering wheel trim
Variable intermittent front wipers
50 State emissions
Video Monitor Location: Front
Navigation system- large touch screen
Call today: 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446
Ask about trades and financing 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446
Follow us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/transitconversions/
WHY IS A SMALL RV OR CAMPERVAN BETTER THAN A LARGE RV?
Small Motor Home / Class B advantages why look closely at the Transit or Connect Campervans?:
1. Better fuel economy
2. Camper vans are easier to drive than a big motorhome
3. Can go through most car washes (8 ft)- easy to keep clean inside and outside clean- smaller is better!
4. Can access smaller roads and dirt roads leading to "out of the way" dispersed camping opportunities
5. Can take a nap, get some sleep rest wherever parking is allowed.
6. With a small RV you can and drive your vehicle to explore the area and your RV home and food is always with you so you can save on restaurant meals. With a larger RV you would need to leave it behind and take a second- pulled behind vehicle to enable parking and exploring
7. A camper van will go anywhere a car can go- an 8ft garage, parking garage, small roads, parking in busy cities or high brush areas with low trees.
8. If, while exploring, you find a great overnight spot, you can stay without having to backtrack to get your RV.
9. Storage is enough for most people, with less storage space you tend to bring less "stuff" you will likely not use and be less tempted to buy too much in route. Extra stuff along the way on an extended trip gets mailed home enabling you to stay on the road without clutter
10. Can be used as a primary or secondary vehicle when not traveling. Great for tailgating.
11. This small Camper Van RV should hold its value better than a larger RV due to escalating fuel prices, high storage prices and higher insurance costs for the bigger RV motorhomes.
12. You don't need a toad (tow vehicle) adding additional expense and set up time when camping and maneuvering around your destination
13. You can park it in your driveway- big plus, no storage fee's, HMO? typically not an issue- its a conversion van!
14. You will not pull into a parking lot wondering if you will be able to park or turn around
15. More camping opportunities, many camp grounds do not have spots for the larger motorhomes
16. Great for a trip to your friend's bon-fire and parties- You always have a place to stay without imposing on their home and space. Beside the big benefit of sleeping in your own bed with your own bedding!
17. Of course you save on hotel fees when traveling but with a Transit Camper van you can pull over, sleep and not have to unload to go into a hotel, pack back up and load vehicle again each night. Setting the bed up takes seconds!
18. Using a camper van as a primary vehicle is a wonderful option- less insurance, less cost maintaining multiple vehicles and you can be spontaneous- your gear is with you, spend the night, make a meal, go for that extended hike. Take advantage of your time without having to return home to resupply for your next adventure.
19. A Large Motor home often does not get used many days out of the year. Think about "cost per use when making your RV purchase decision!
Large home= monthly payment + storage when not in use, + 8 +/- MPG fuel economy, + insurance, + depreciation, + cleaning and maintenance costs, plus higher camp ground fees- full hookups) Consider a $100,000 big Motorhome RV financed with all associated costs that is used 3 weeks per year on average. You will find this RV costing over $1050 per use!
Small Motor home= Higher use, Reduced monthly payment, high MPG fuel economy, less insurance cost (insures like a car), will likely depreciate less, easier to sell if you choose to sell later, clean at home or at gas station car wash, lower camp fees.
NOTE: You must run your own numbers when considering the examples above. 1) Financing 2) how often you use your RV 3) style of camping and other variables will all make a difference in your cost per use.
DLM-Distribution is a Minnesota Manufacture and licensed dealer serving the camping and traveling community nationwide.
Follow us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/transitconversions/
Contact DLM-Distribution at 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446 for additional information
Ask about nationwide sales and logistics
|In Depth||VIN: 1FMZK1YG9JKA78903|