2019 Transit Connect Mini-T Camper Van.
New Mini-T Campervan Conversion on 2019 Ford Transit Connect
TV/DVD, Solar, Sink, Refrigerator, back up camera remote start and much more.
Call today 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446
NEW Campervan Conversion!
With plenty of room for two, this campervan is like no other! Featured with Solar power to keep your house battery charged and refrigerator and accessories running without hook ups, outstanding LED interior lighting, galley sink, TV/DVD Combo, fully automatic low profile RV TV antenna, limo-tinted windows provide one way effect- See out but not in. Front privacy curtain which can also be used as sun shade when parked. Perfect campervan for a daily driver. Solar/Battery monitor system provides plenty of power along with the status of your house battery. 10 Speed thermostatically controlled, reversible roof fan, 120V shore power outlet with USB charge ports for shore power use. 12V access/port which runs from house battery, inverter for "off-grid" 120V needs. (400W max) High end easy to clean and maintain vinyl flooring, easy access under bed storage and rear cabinet storage for your outdoor cookware, bags and travel necessities. Low maintenance and easy to use campervan! Remaining 3 Year 36,000 mile bumper to bumper Ford warranty and 5 year 60,000 mile Ford power train warranty. Full 12 month conversion and camper systems warranty. Side window screens provided for bug control and ventilation when camping. Refrigerator is 24 quart highly efficient compressor driven with the ability to set temperature from -0 to 50 degrees F and maintain it for safe food and beverage storage. Refrigerator will hold the equivalent of 27, 12 ounce cans and can hold a 2 liter bottle upright.
This 2019 Ford Transit Connect Campervan is just: 80" high (with roof features) and 189.7" long- Fits in standard 7 foot garage and can go through any drive through car wash!
-Bed: 72 x 43 slide out bed with high quality/ high density very comfortable 4" foam with durable (grey) cover.
-Cabinetry/ shelving with flip out table matching factory grey interior
-Galley sink and faucet
-12V TV/DVD combo
-Fully automatic RV antenna
-LED overhead lighting and shelf lighting
-Privacy - Blackout front window privacy curtain included. Easy to install and use for privacy or heat control for parked vehicle when not in use.
-Limo tinted rear windows provide one way privacy glass. See out but not in.
--Remote start- two way remote lets you know when vehicle starts, how long it has run, how long it will stay running and Starts from anywhere you have cell phone coverage- unlimited distance!
-100Watt Solar Cell with digital controller/ monitor .
-120V power outlet with built in USB ports
-Side window mosquito screens
-Camper starter kit: multiple totes for storage under bed and on shelving, Single burner portable stove w/fuel, water jug with on/off spigot, wash basin
-Rear air ducting and vents with airflow controls for engine run air conditioning and heater
-400W Power inverter with USB ports and two 120V outlets
-120 to 12V converter w/4-stage smart charger
-High end AGM “house” camping battery
-Shore Power plug- 15amp service
-Refrigerator- 24 Quart settable between -0 and 50 degrees F
-Roof ventilation fan- 10 speed reversible thermostatically controlled
-Interior- Custom Camper Conversion trimmed with factory greys and black
-WeatherTech front floor liners
-Drivers-overhead front storage shelf
-House area – airline style overhead storage
Model Year: 2019
Model: Transit Connect
Engine Type: 2.0L GDI I4
Transmission-long: 8 SPD Auto Transaxil
16 Inch Alum Wheels/Sparkle Silver
4-Wheel Disc Brakes
Adjustable Steering Wheel
Auto Climate Control
Aux Audio Adapter
Cargo Area Light
Child Safety Locks
Driver Adjustable Lumbar
Dual-Zone Climate Control
Front Airbags (Driver)
Front Airbags (Passenger)
Front Bucket Seats
Front Side Airbags (Driver)
Front Ventilated Disc Brakes
Front Video Monitor
Front and Rear Stabilizer Bar
Full Size Spare Tire
High Performance Tires
Low Fuel Level Indicator
Manual Mirror Adjustment (Driver)
Manual Mirror Adjustment (Passenger)
Multi-Zone Climate Control
Passenger Sensing Airbag
Radio Data System
Rear A/C Controls
Rear Air Conditioning
Rear Air Ducts
Rear Head Airbags
Rear Heat Controls
Rear Side Airbags
Rear Window Defroster
Smart Device Integration
Speed Sensitive Volume Control
Steel Spare Wheel Rim
Steering Wheel Controls
Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Torsion Bar Suspension
Ultra Low Emissions Vehicle II
50 state federal emmissions; california-emissions
Contact us at 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446 for additional details
Follow us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/transitconversions/
Ask about Financing, Trades, pick-up and delivery logistics
OPTIONS to consider:
-Roof Cross bars
-Trailer Hitch and wiring
-Reflective front, driver & passenger window shades
Contact DLM-Distribution at 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446 for more information.
Ask about trades and financing 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446
DLM-Distribution is Minnesota Camper Van Manufacture and licensed dealer. Serving customers nationwide ~ We make nationwide sales and logistics simple!
WHY IS A SMALL RV OR CAMPERVAN BETTER THAN A LARGE RV?
Small Motor Home / Class B advantages why look closely at the Transit or Connect Campervans?:
1. Better fuel economy
2. Camper vans are easier to drive than a big motorhome
3. Can go through any car wash- easy to keep clean inside and outside clean- smaller is better!
4. Can access smaller roads and dirt roads leading to "out of the way" dispersed camping opportunities
5. Can take a nap, get some sleep rest wherever parking is allowed.
6. With a small RV you can and drive your vehicle to explore the area and your RV home and food is always with you so you can save on restaurant meals. With a larger RV you would need to leave it behind and take a second- pulled behind vehicle to enable parking and exploring
7. A camper van will go anywhere a car can go- garage, parking garage, small roads, parking in busy cities or high brush areas with low trees.
8. If, while exploring, you find a great overnight spot, you can stay without having to backtrack to get your RV.
9. Storage is enough for most people, with less storage space you tend to bring less "stuff" you will likely not use and be less tempted to buy too much in route. Extra stuff along the way on an extended trip gets mailed home enabling you to stay on the road without clutter
10. Can be used as a primary or secondary vehicle when not traveling. Great for tailgating.
11. This small Camper Van RV should hold its value better than a larger RV due to escalating fuel prices, high storage prices and higher insurance costs for the bigger RV motorhomes.
12. You don't need a toad (tow vehicle) adding additional expense and set up time when camping and maneuvering around your destination
13. You can park it in your driveway- big plus, no storage fee's
14. You will not pull into a parking lot wondering if you will be able to park or turn around
15. More camping opportunities, many camp grounds do not have spots for the larger motorhomes
16. Great for a trip to your friend's bon-fire and parties- You always have a place to stay without imposing on their home and space. Beside the big benefit of sleeping in your own bed with your own bedding!
17. Of course you save on hotel fees when traveling but with a Transit Connect Camper van you can pull over, sleep and not have to unload to go into a hotel, pack back up and load vehicle again each night. Setting the bed up takes seconds!
18. Using a camper van as a primary vehicle is a wonderful option- less insurance, less cost maintaining multiple vehicles and you can be spontaneous- your gear is with you, spend the night, make a meal, go for that extended hike. Take advantage of your time without having to return home to resupply for your next adventure.
19. A Large Motor home often does not get used many days out of the year. Think about "cost per use when making your RV purchase decision!
Large home= monthly payment + storage when not in use, + 8 +/- MPG fuel economy, + insurance, + depreciation, + cleaning and maintenance costs, plus higher camp ground fees- full hookups) Consider a $100,000 big Motorhome RV financed with all associated costs that is used 3 weeks per year on average. You will find this RV costing over $1050 per use!
Small Motor home= Higher use, Reduced monthly payment, high MPG fuel economy, less insurance cost (insures like a car), will likely depreciate less, easier to sell if you choose to sell later, clean at home or at gas station car wash, lower camp fees.
NOTE: You must run your own numbers when considering the examples above. 1) Financing 2) how often you use your RV 3) style of camping and other variables will all make a difference in your cost per use.
DLM-Distribution is a Minnesota Manufacture and licensed dealer serving the camping and traveling community nationwide.
Contact DLM-Distribution at 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446 for additional information
|In Depth||VIN: NM0GS9E27K1386448|