2014 FORD TRANSIT CONNECT MINI-T CAMPER VAN (Interior photos coming soon- call for details)
“THE GARAGEABLE CAMPER VAN”
NEW Campervan Conversion! On low mileage 2014 Ford Transit Connect (front wheel driver for great all season traction!)
Warranty, trades, financing call today: 651-285-7089
Navigation, Microwave, Sink, Upgraded dual battery house electrical system, TV, Bluetooth, Solar, Roof mounted fan, heated leather front seats, Power folding mirrors, back up camera, airline style upper storage bins, under bed storage, front and rear parking aids and much more.
TV/DVD combo with self-tracking long range TV Antenna, Solar power to keep your house battery charged and camper running off-grid without hook ups. Auto Start feature by time and temperature for engine driven air conditioning, roof mounted 10 speed reversible fan, LED interior lighting, limo-tinted windows / one way effect. Solar/Battery monitor system provides plenty of power along with the status of your house battery. 120V shore power outlet with USB charge, power inverter for “off-grid” 120V needs, easy to clean vinyl flooring, under bed storage and rear cabinet, compressor driven refrigerator which runs from house battery at 0-50 degrees, remote start, back up camera, rear parking aid, driver’s door keypad entry system, weathertech front floor liners, front window/driver and passenger front window privacy curtain and sunshades. Low maintenance and easy to use campervan! 12 month conversion and camper systems warranty. Camper starter kit including: Side window screens, portable stove and fuel, storage bins, water storage jug with spigot.
This 2014 Ford Transit Connect Campervan is just: 80" high (with roof features) and 189.7" long- Fits in standard 7 foot garage and can go through a drive through car wash!
Call us at 651-285-7089 with any questions you may have.
The Mini-T camper van is an affordable Campervan that gets up to 28 MPG (highway), works great as a daily driver and can go through a car wash! If you have been looking for a RV that gets your camping and traveling inexpensively this may be the one to consider.
What’s your next adventure? Why not head-out in a Mini-T Camper Van!
-Bed: 72 x 43 slide out bed with high quality/ high density very comfortable 4" foam with durable (grey) cover.
-Cabinetry/ shelving with flip out table matching factory grey interior/ with sink
-TV/DVD combo (runs off grid)
-Self Tracking long range TV Antenna
-Roof mounted reversible fan (with internal thermostat)
-LED overhead lighting and shelf lighting
-Privacy - Front window privacy curtain included. Easy to install and use for privacy or heat control for parked vehicle when not in use.
-Front window sunshades
-Limo tinted rear windows provide one way privacy glass. See out but not in.
-100Watt Solar Cell with digital controller/ monitor.
-Start by Temperature system for use of vehicle A/C along with front and rear air ducting
-120V power outlet with built in USB ports
-Side window mosquito screens
-Camper starter kit: multiple totes for storage under bed and on shelving, Single burner portable stove w/fuel, water jug with on/off spigot, wash basin
-Rear air ducting and vents with airflow controls for engine run air conditioning and heater
-1000W Power inverter
-120 to 12V converter w/4-stage smart charger
-Dual - High end AGM “house” camping batteries
-Shore Power plug- 15amp service
-Refrigerator- 24 Quart settable between -0 and 50 degrees F
-Roof ventilation fan- 10 speed reversible thermostatically controlled
-Interior- Custom Camper Conversion trimmed with factory greys and black
-Overhead front storage shelf
-Keyless door entry keypad
-Weathertech front floor liners
Model Year: 2014
Model: Transit Connect
Trim Level: Titanium
Engine Type: 2.5L L4 DOHC 16V
Transmission-long: 6-Speed Automatic
Tank: 15.80 gallon
Fuel Economy-city: 20 miles/gallon
Fuel Economy-highway: 28 miles/gallon
Anti-Brake System: 4-Wheel ABS
Steering Type: R&P
Front Brake Type: Disc
Rear Brake Type: Drum
Turning Diameter: 40.00 in.
Front Suspension: Ind
Rear Suspension: Semi
Front Spring Type: Coil
Rear Spring Type: Coil
Front Headroom: 46.80 in.
Front Legroom: 41.50 in.
Front Shoulder Room: 57.60 in.
Front Hip Room: 54.10 in.
Exterior Color: White
Overall Length: 189.70 in.
Overall Width: 72.20 in.
Overall Height: 80.00 in.
Wheelbase: 120.60 in.
Ground Clearance: 6.40 in.
Power Door Locks: Yes
Vehicle Anti-Theft: Yes.
ABS Brakes: Yes
Electronic Brake Assistance: Yes
Traction Control: Yes
Vehicle Stability Control System: Yes
Driver Airbag: Yes.
Front Side Airbag: Yes
Passenger Airbag: Yes.
Side Head Curtain Airbag: Yes
Electronic Parking Aid: Yes
Keyless Entry: Yes.
Remote Ignition: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Separate Driver/Front Passenger Climate Controls: Yes
Cruise Control: Yes
Tilt Steering: Yes
Tilt Steering Column: Yes
Steering Wheel Mounted Controls: Yes
Telescopic Steering Column: Yes
Tire Pressure Monitor: Yes.
Trip Computer: Yes.
CD Player: Yes
Navigation System: Yes
Driver Multi-Adjustable Power Seat: Yes
Front Heated Seat: Yes
Leather Front Seats: Yes.
Automatic Headlights: Yes
Fog Lights: Yes
Alloy Wheels: Yes
Full Size Spare Tire: Yes
Power Windows: Yes
Power Adjustable Exterior Mirror: Yes
Deep Tinted Glass: Yes
Rear Window Defogger: Yes
Rear Wiper: Yes
Additional options to consider: (Not Included)
-Trailer Hitch and wiring
Follow us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/transitconversions/
Ask about Financing, Trades, pick-up and delivery logistics
Contact DLM-Distribution at 651-285-7089 for more information.
Ask about trades and financing 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446
DLM-Distribution is Minnesota Camper Van Manufacture and licensed dealer. Serving customers nationwide ~ we make nationwide sales and logistics simple!
WHY IS A SMALL RV OR CAMPERVAN BETTER THAN A LARGE RV?
Small Motor Home / Class B advantages why look closely at the Transit or Connect Campervans?:
1. Better fuel economy
2. Camper vans are easier to drive than a big motorhome
3. Can go through any car wash- easy to keep clean inside and outside clean- smaller is better!
4. Can access smaller roads and dirt roads leading to "out of the way" dispersed camping opportunities
5. Can take a nap, get some sleep rest wherever parking is allowed.
6. With a small RV you can and drive your vehicle to explore the area and your RV home and food is always with you so you can save on restaurant meals. With a larger RV you would need to leave it behind and take a second- pulled behind vehicle to enable parking and exploring
7. A camper van will go anywhere a car can go- garage, parking garage, small roads, parking in busy cities or high brush areas with low trees.
8. If, while exploring, you find a great overnight spot, you can stay without having to backtrack to get your RV.
9. Storage is enough for most people, with less storage space you tend to bring less "stuff" you will likely not use and be less tempted to buy too much in route. Extra stuff along the way on an extended trip gets mailed home enabling you to stay on the road without clutter
10. Can be used as a primary or secondary vehicle when not traveling. Great for tailgating.
11. This small Camper Van RV should hold its value better than a larger RV due to escalating fuel prices, high storage prices and higher insurance costs for the bigger RV motorhomes.
12. You don't need a toad (tow vehicle) adding additional expense and set up time when camping and maneuvering around your destination
13. You can park it in your driveway- big plus, no storage fees
14. You will not pull into a parking lot wondering if you will be able to park or turn around
15. More camping opportunities, many camp grounds do not have spots for the larger motorhomes
16. Great for a trip to your friend's bon-fire and parties- You always have a place to stay without imposing on their home and space. Beside the big benefit of sleeping in your own bed with your own bedding!
17. Of course you save on hotel fees when traveling but with a Transit Connect Camper van you can pull over, sleep and not have to unload to go into a hotel, pack back up and load vehicle again each night. Setting the bed up takes seconds!
18. Using a camper van as a primary vehicle is a wonderful option- less insurance, less cost maintaining multiple vehicles and you can be spontaneous- your gear is with you, spend the night, make a meal, go for that extended hike. Take advantage of your time without having to return home to resupply for your next adventure.
19. A Large Motor home often does not get used many days out of the year. Think about "cost per use when making your RV purchase decision!
Large home= monthly payment + storage when not in use, + 8 +/- MPG fuel economy, + insurance, + depreciation, + cleaning and maintenance costs, plus higher camp ground fees- full hookups) Consider a $100,000 big Motorhome RV financed with all associated costs that is used 3 weeks per year on average. You will find this RV costing over $1050 per use!
Small Motor home= Higher use, Reduced monthly payment, high MPG fuel economy, less insurance cost (insures like a car), will likely depreciate less, easier to sell if you choose to sell later, clean at home or at gas station car wash, lower camp fees.
NOTE: You must run your own numbers when considering the examples above. 1) Financing 2) how often you use your RV 3) style of camping and other variables will all make a difference in your cost per use.
Contact DLM-Distribution at 651-285-7089 for additional information
|In Depth||VIN: NM0GE9G78E1167180|