2013 Ford Transit connect Camper Van motorhome. Drives and parks like a car, park anywhere! No storage fee for this unit when not in use! at 84.3" high-- fits in some garages
Call 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446 when you are ready for a great Camper Van
BRAND NEW Camper conversion.
Ready to travel, Sleeps two comfortably on the road, best tailgate vehicle in its class.
26-28 MPG Highway! This vehicle works well as a daily driver, camper or overnighter when traveling.
Used vehicle- 56,500 miles / New Camper Conversion
Camper Van Heighlights:
* Maxxair Fan- Comes installed! Great airflow, "a must on hot days or when camping with pets"
* AGM Glassmat House battery- camper accessories never run off vehicle battery.
• Wood flooring
• 12V/120V cooler-refrigerator
• 3x 12V accessory power plugs,
• Inverter with 110V PWR outlets
• Slat Pull out bed, comfortable 5" upgraded foam
• Bed sleeps people up to 6' or even taller if feet are run between seats
• Front window privacy curtain
• Privacy Tinted camper windows (Limo tint- see out but not in!)
• Rear door storage with nets
• Extra storage box built into cabinet
• Custom cabinet with fold out table.
• Net storage under table
• Net storage above driver/passenger
• 2 door cupboard
• Plenty of under-bed storage, accessible when the bed is folded out or in
• 6 Cabin windows- great ventilation
• 25ft shore power cable
• Under Vehicle shore power plug
Additional options available, call to discuss your equipment needs.
Premium package including reverse camera and back up proximity beepers.
Trailer hitch installed for use of a hich loaded bicycle rack or additional cargo rack
136 hp Motor
2 liter Inline 4 cyl DOHC engine
4 Wheel ABS
Traction Control ABS and driveline
Front fog/driving lights
Stability control with anti-roll
Front bucket seats
Remote Power locks
Power windows with 1-touch
Tilt and telescoping wheel
Power heated mirrors
Clock-in radio display
Rear back up sensors
Transit Connect Camper Van advantages:
1. Better fuel economy.
2. Camper vans are easier to drive than a big motorhome
3. Can go through any car wash- easy to keep clean inside and outside clean- smaller is better!
4. Can access smaller roads and dirt roads leading to "out of the way" dispersed camping opportunities
5. Can take a nap, get some sleep rest wherever parking is allowed.
6. With a small RV you can and drive your vehicle to explore the area and your RV home and food is always with you so you can save on restaurant meals. With a larger RV you would need to leave it behind and take a second- pulled behind vehicle to enable parking and exploring
7. Your Transit Connect camper van will go anywhere a car can go- garage, parking garage, small roads, parking in busy cities or high brush areas with low trees.
8. If, while exploring, you find a great overnight spot, you can stay without having to backtrack to get your RV.
9. Storage is enough for most people, with less storage space you tend to bring less "stuff" you will likely not use and be less tempted to buy too much in route. Extra stuff along the way on an extended trip gets mailed home enabling you to stay on the road without clutter
10. Can be used as a primary or secondary vehicle when not traveling. Great for tailgating.
11. This small Transit Connect RV should hold its value better than a larger RV due to escalating fuel prices, high storage prices and higher insurance costs for the bigger RV motorhomes.
12. You don't need a toad (tow vehicle) adding additional expense and set up time when camping and maneuvering around your destination
13. You can park it in your driveway- big plus, no storage fees
14. You will not pull into a parking lot wondering if you will be able to park or turn around
15. More camping opportunities, many camp grounds do not have spots for the larger motorhomes
16. Great for a trip to your friend's bon-fire and parties- You always have a place to stay without imposing on their home and space. Beside the big benefit of sleeping in your own bed with your own bedding!
17. Of course you save on hotel fees when traveling but with a Transit Connect Camper van you can pull over, sleep and not have to unload to go into a hotel, pack back up and load vehicle again each night. Setting the bed up takes seconds!
18. Using the Transit Connect camper van as a primary vehicle is a wonderful option- less insurance, less cost maintaining multiple vehicles and you can be spontaneous- your gear is with you, spend the night, make a meal, go for that extended hike. Take advantage of your time without having to return home to re-supply for your next adventure.
19. A Large Motor home often does not get used many days out of the year. Think about "cost per use when making your RV purchase decision!
a. Large home= monthly payment + storage when not in use, + 8-12 MPG fuel economy, + insurance, + depreciation, + cleaning and maintenance costs, plus higher camp ground fees- full hookups) Consider a $100,000 big Motorhome RV financed with all associated costs that is used 3 weeks per year on average. You will find this RV costing over $1050 per use!
b. Small Motor home= Higher use, Reduced monthly payment, high MPG fuel economy, less insurance cost (insures like a car), will likely depreciate less, easier to sell if you choose to sell later, clean at home or at gas station car wash, lower camp fees.
c. NOTE: You must run your own numbers when considering the examples above. 1) Financing 2) how often you use your RV 3) style of camping and other variables will all make a difference in your cost per use.
FAQ's: - Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I am over 6' Tall will this camper van work for me?
A: YES! It is best to sleep with your pillows/heads by the rear doors, if you are over 6' sleep in the center bed position and your feet will pass between the front seats, Very comfortably!
Q: Where are these van conversions built?
A: They are built in Southern MN, the owner is an ASE Certified mechanic and only buys quality vehicles for conversion.
Q: Can I bring my own vehicle and have it converted?
A: Yes, contact us with your specific requirements for a quote and estimated time for conversion
Q: Do you convert other vehicles besides the transit connect?
A: Yes, contact us with your specific requirements
84.3" high-- May fit in garage
Call 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446 for further information
Pick up this great vehicle at an incredible price today or call and discuss the conversion of your vehicle today or additional needs of this vehicle to fit your traveling style.
Visit us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/transitconversions
Read campervan articles at DLM-Distribution/Articles
Ask about Nationwide delivery options, trades and financing
Retirement camper, Transit Connect Campervan, class b campervan , camper that fits in garage, fuel efficient campervan, inexpensive campervan, cheap campervan, easy to drive motorhome, good gas mileage campervan, stealth camper, Retirement motorhome, rv for retirement, easy to drive motorhome, cheap motorhome, Campervan fits in garage
|In Depth||Ford Transit Connect CamperVan VIN: NM0KS9CN3DT169428|