2016 Campervan with Bumper to Bumper Warranty! Call with your offer today: 507-382-9446 or 651-285-7089
Easy to drive campervan, back up camera, fits in garage, park and camp anywhere! Great daily driver!
Mileage- 11,500 miles on this 2016 Campervan- Priced less than a new Transit Connect "without" Camper conversion!
Click to view VIDEO
Looking for an easy to drive RV with the ability to stay off grid without hook ups? How about a good daily driver that gets very good gas mileage? (29 MPG on highway) Wouldn't it be nice to fit in a standard 7 foot garage? How about park your campervan in a retirement home where there may be "no RV" rules? This Campervan is registered as a van "not" a RV, looks, drives, parks and cleans up like a car with awesome camper, tailgating and traveling qualities.
Call 507-382-9446 or 651-285-7089 before this unit is gone!
With plenty of room for two, this campervan is like no other! Standard with Solar power to keep your house battery charged and refrigerator running without hook ups. Outstanding LED interior lighting, limo-tinted windows provide one way effect- See out but not in. Front privacy curtain which can also be used as sun shade when parked and used as a daily driver. Overhead sun window with solar shade makes this vehicle feel much larger and gives great views to the sky and stars while in bed, Solar/Battery monitor system provides plenty of power along with the status of your house battery. 120V shore power outlet with USB charge ports for shore power use. 12V access/port which runs from house battery, inverter for "off-grid" 120V needs. (400W max) High end easy to clean and maintain vinyl flooring, easy access under bed storage and rear cabinet storage for your outdoor cookware, bags and travel necessities. Low maintenance and easy to use campervan! Remaining 3 Year 36,000 mile bumper to bumper Ford warranty and 5 year 60,000 mile Ford powertrain warranty. Full conversion and systems warranty. Side window screens provided for bug control and ventilation when camping. Refrigerator is 24 quart highly efficient compressor driven with the ability to set temperature from -0 to 50 degrees F and maintain it for safe food and beverage storage. Refrigerator will hold the equivalent of 27, 12 ounce cans and can hold a 2 liter bottle upright.
This 2016 Ford Transit Connect Campervan is just: 72" high 189.7" long- Fits in garage and can go through any drive through car wash!
Mileage on this 2016 Ford Transit Connect is just 11,500 miles with a brand new Campervan Conversion.
You will never have trouble finding a campsite with this rig. Easy to drive, excellent daily driver, tailgate vehicle, touring van mobile office or work vehicle for those who spend a great amount of time on the road.
-Bed: 72 x 36 slide out bed with high quality/ high density very comfortable 4" foam
-400W Inverter for low wattage 120V items to be operated off grid
-45A 120 to 12V converter w/4-stage smart charger
-Privacy - Blackout front window privacy curtain included. Easy to install and use for privacy or heat control for parked vehicle when not in use.
-Limo tinted rear windows provide one way privacy glass. See out but not in.
120V power outlet with built in USB ports
-Side window mosquito screens
-Camper starter kit: multiple totes for storage under bed and on shelving, Coleman single burner stove w/fuel, water jug with on/off spigot, wash basin
-Rear air ducting and vents with airflow controls for engine run air conditioning and heater
-Programing to allow for Campervan to sense temperature every two hours and automatically start above 77 Degrees, run AC 15 minutes, cool down and shut off.
-USB ports and two 120V outlets
-Remote Start-two way with up to 3 mile range
-Engine:2.5L DOHC 169HP (at 6000RPM)
-2000LB towing capacity
-Long wheel base vehicle 120.6 (just under 16 ft long from bumper to bumper)
-Seating with belts for two: driver and passenger (no seatbelt on rear camper bench seat- not intended for passengers)
-6 Speed Auto Transaxle with overdrive
-Color : Silver/Metalic
-Interior- Custom Camper Conversion trimmed with factory greys and black
-Front Wheel Drive
-AM/FM CD/MP3 Player w/Sirius/sync
-15.8 Gal fuel tank
-Full Size spare
-Hill Start Assist
-Front floor mats
-Manual front bucket seats
-Overhead front storage shelf
-Integrated spotter mirrors- power, heated- manual folding mirrors
-Airbags-duel front side impact, side air curtains
-Emergency brake assist
-Tire pressure monitoring system
-50 state emissions
-Panoramic fixed glass roof w/sunshade
-Back up camera
-Reverse sensing system
-16" Alloy wheels
Van Height: 72" (Fits in garage! ) Length: 189.7" (just under 16 foot long, Easy to drive and park!)
YES, thats right, this low mileage 2016 with a brand new campervan conversion with warranty cost less then a new Transit connect without conversion!
Call for details and more information on this new conversion . 507-382-9446 or 651-285-7089
Click to view VIDEO
Ask about fly in, pick up, delivery and financing- Local trades considered.
We pick you up at the airport in your new campervan! Talk about flying into fun!
Follow us on Facebook at facebook/transitconversions
507-382-9446 or 651-285-7089
Looking for additional options? Contact us today!
(Toilet sold separately)
1. Better fuel economy.
2. Camper vans are easier to drive than a big motorhome
3. Can go through any car wash- easy to keep clean inside and outside clean- smaller is better!
4. Can access smaller roads and dirt roads leading to "out of the way" dispersed camping opportunities
5. Can take a nap, get some sleep rest wherever parking is allowed.
6. With a small RV you can and drive your vehicle to explore the area and your RV home and food is always with you so you can save on restaurant meals. With a larger RV you would need to leave it behind and take a second- pulled behind vehicle to enable parking and exploring
7. Your Transit Connect camper van will go anywhere a car can go- garage, parking garage, small roads, parking in busy cities or high brush areas with low trees.
8. If, while exploring, you find a great overnight spot, you can stay without having to backtrack to get your RV.
9. Storage is enough for most people, with less storage space you tend to bring less "stuff" you will likely not use and be less tempted to buy too much in route. Extra stuff along the way on an extended trip gets mailed home enabling you to stay on the road without clutter
10. Can be used as a primary or secondary vehicle when not traveling. Great for tailgating.
11. This small Transit Connect RV should hold its value better than a larger RV due to escalating fuel prices, high storage prices and higher insurance costs for the bigger RV motorhomes.
12. You don't need a toad (tow vehicle) adding additional expense and set up time when camping and maneuvering around your destination- or a transit connect campervan can be your Toad / Dinghy
13. You can park it in your driveway- big plus, no storage fees
14. You will not pull into a parking lot wondering if you will be able to park or turn around
15. More camping opportunities, many camp grounds do not have spots for the larger motorhomes
16. Great for a trip to your friend's bon-fire and parties- You always have a place to stay without imposing on their home and space. Beside the big benefit of sleeping in your own bed with your own bedding!
17. Of course you save on hotel fees when traveling but with a Transit Connect Camper van you can pull over, sleep and not have to unload to go into a hotel, pack back up and load vehicle again each night. Setting the bed up takes seconds!
18. Using the Transit Connect camper van as a primary vehicle is a wonderful option- less insurance, less cost maintaining multiple vehicles and you can be spontaneous- your gear is with you, spend the night, make a meal, go for that extended hike. Take advantage of your time without having to return home to re-supply for your next adventure.
19. A Large Motor home often does not get used many days out of the year. Think about "cost per use when making your RV purchase decision!
a. Large home= monthly payment + storage when not in use, + 8-12 MPG fuel economy, + insurance, + depreciation, + cleaning and maintenance costs, plus higher camp ground fees- full hookups) Consider a $100,000 big Motorhome RV financed with all associated costs that is used 3 weeks per year on average. You will find this RV costing over $1050 per use!
b. Small Motor home= Higher use, Reduced monthly payment, high MPG fuel economy, less insurance cost (insures like a car), will likely depreciate less, easier to sell if you choose to sell later, clean at home or at gas station car wash, lower camp fees.
c. NOTE: You must run your own numbers when considering the examples above. 1) Financing 2) how often you use your RV 3) style of camping and other variables will all make a difference in your cost per use.
Call 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446 for information on this Campervan or a custom Campervan that meets your size/space/travel and feature requirements.
Visit us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/transitconversions
Looking for a Larger Campervan? Look at a Full Size High Roof Long Wheel Base Transit HERE