Model Year: 2016
Model: Transit Connect
Trim Level:Titanium w/Rear Liftgate LWB
Color: Silver Metallic
-Drivers door entry keypad
-Bed: 72 x 40 slide out bed with high quality/ high density very comfortable 4” foam with dunbar steel (grey) cover.
-Cabinetry/ shelving with flip out table matching factory grey interior
-Sink with hand pump faucet, internal water supply
-10 Speed (reversible) MaxxAir roof fan w/internal thermostat
-Start by temperature feature- allows auto start for air-conditioner use
-LED overhead lighting and shelf lighting
-Airline style overhead storage
-Long range self tracking tv antenna
-Weathertech floor liners
-Weathertech front driver and passenger window shades
-Privacy – Blackout front window privacy curtain included. Easy to install and use for privacy or heat control for parked vehicle when not in use.
-Limo tinted rear windows provide one way privacy glass. See out but not in.
-Vehicle auto start capability by temperature. Programmed to check interior temperature every two hours, if temperature goes above 72 Degrees engine starts to run AC cool unit down and shut off in 15 minutes automatically (feature can be turned on and off as needed)
-100Watt Solar Cell with digital controller/ monitor
-120V power outlet with built in USB ports
-Side window mosquito screens
-Camper starter kit: multiple totes for storage under bed and on shelving, Single burner portable stove w/fuel
-Rear air ducting and vents with airflow controls for engine run air conditioning and heater
-400W Power inverter with USB ports and two 120V outlets
-120 to 12V converter w/4-stage smart charger
-High end AGM house battery
-Shore Power plug- 15amp service
-Refrigerator- 24 Quart settable between -8 and 50 degrees F
-Interior- Custom Camper Conversion trimmed with factory greys and black
-Overhead front storage shelf
-Remote start- two way remote lets you know when vehicle starts, how long it has run, how long it will stay running as well as interior temperature.
- Trailer tow package
With plenty of room for two this campervan is like no other! Featured with a powerful 10 speed MaxxAir roof fan, TV/DVD, stainless steel sink, with hand pump faucet, Solar power to keep your house battery charged and refrigerator running without hook ups. Outstanding LED interior lighting, limo-tinted windows provide one way effect- See out but not in. Front privacy curtain which can also be used as sun shade when parked, Front window sunshades, Solar/Battery monitor system provides plenty of power along with the status of your house battery. 120V shore power outlet with USB charge ports for shore power use. withertech floor liners,12V access/port which runs from house battery, inverter for “off-grid” 120V needs. (400W max) , drivers door entry keypad, high end easy to clean and maintain vinyl flooring, easy access under bed storage and rear cabinet storage for your outdoor cookware, bags and travel necessities. Low maintenance and easy to use campervan! Remaining 3 Year 36,000 mile bumper to bumper Ford warranty and 5 year 60,000 mile Ford powertrain warranty. Full 12 month conversion and camper systems warranty. Side window screens provided for bug control and ventilation when camping. Refrigerator is 24 quart highly efficient compressor driven with the ability to set temperature from -0 to 50 degrees F and maintain it for safe food and beverage storage. Refrigerator will hold the equivalent of 27, 12 ounce cans and can hold a 2 liter bottle upright.
This 2016 Ford Transit Connect Campervan is just: 80" high (with roof features) and 189.7" long- Fits in standard 7 foot garage and can go through any drive through car wash!
Engine Type: 2.5L L4 DOHC 16V
Transmission-long: 6-Speed Automatic
Tank: 15.80 gallon
Fuel Economy-city: 21 miles/gallon
Fuel Economy-highway: 29 miles/gallon
Anti-Brake System: 4-Wheel ABS
Steering Type: R&P
Front Brake Type: Disc
Rear Brake Type: Drum
Front Suspension: Ind
Rear Suspension: Semi
Front Spring Type: Coil
Rear Spring Type: Coil
Curb Weight-automatic: 3467 lbs
Overall Length: 173.90 in.
Overall Width: 72.20 in.
Overall Height: 80 in.
Wheelbase: 104.80 in.
Ground Clearance: 6.00 in.
Standard Seating: 2
Maximum Towing: 2000 lbs
Vehicle Anti-Theft: Yes
ABS Brakes: Std.
Electronic Brake Assistance: Yes
Traction Control: Yes
Vehicle Stability Control System: Yes
Driver Airbag: Yes
Front Side Airbag: Yes.
Passenger Airbag Yes
Side Head Curtain Airbag: Yes
Keyless Entry: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Separate Driver/Front Passenger Climate Controls: Yes
Cruise Control: Yes
Tilt Steering Column: Yes
Leather Steering Wheel Yes
Steering Wheel Mounted Controls: Yes
Telescopic Steering Column: Std.
Tire Pressure Monitor: Yes
Trip Computer: Yes
Telematics System: Yes
Driver Multi-Adjustable Power Seat: Yes
Front Heated Seat: Yes
Leather Seat: Yes.
Automatic Headlights: Yes
Daytime Running Lights: Yes
Full Size Spare Tire: Yes
Run Flat Tires: Yes
Power Windows: Yes.
Electrochromic Interior Rearview Mirror: Yes
Power Adjustable Exterior Mirror: Yes
Deep Tinted Glass: Yes
Interval Wipers: Yes.
Rear Window Defogger: Yes
Tow Hitch Receiver: Yes
Additional features/ included options:
Center Arm Rest
Blue Tooth Communications
USB Audio Interface
Air Bag - Side
Outside Temperature Display
Steering Wheel Stereo Controls
MP3 Sound System
Climate Control - Dual
Voice Recognition System
Steering Wheel Controls
AM/FM Stereo w CD Player
Power Driver Seat
Tinted Glass - Deep
Air Bag - Passenger
Wipers-Variable Speed Intermittent
Air Conditioning - Rear
Audio Input Jack
Cellular Phone - Integrated
Steering Wheel-Leather Wrapped
Remote Keyless Entry
Wipers-Intermittent Front and Rear
Heated Side Mirrors
Park Assist/Back Up Camera and Monitor
4 Wheel Disc Brakes
7 Passenger Seating
Mirror-Electrochromic In-Side Rearview
Air Bags - Head
Climate Control - Auto
Air Bag - Driver
Telephone-Hands-Free Wireless Connection
Power Windows w One Touch
Tire-Pressure Monitoring System
Contact us today: 651-285-7089
WHY IS A SMALL RV OR CAMPERVAN BETTER THAN A LARGE RV?
Small Motor Home / Class B advantages why look closely at the Transit or Connect Campervans?:
1. Better fuel economy
2. Camper vans are easier to drive than a big motorhome
3. Can go through any car wash- easy to keep clean inside and outside clean- smaller is better!
4. Can access smaller roads and dirt roads leading to "out of the way" dispersed camping opportunities
5. Can take a nap, get some sleep rest wherever parking is allowed.
6. With a small RV you can and drive your vehicle to explore the area and your RV home and food is always with you so you can save on restaurant meals. With a larger RV you would need to leave it behind and take a second- pulled behind vehicle to enable parking and exploring
7. A camper van will go anywhere a car can go- garage, parking garage, small roads, parking in busy cities or high brush areas with low trees.
8. If, while exploring, you find a great overnight spot, you can stay without having to backtrack to get your RV.
9. Storage is enough for most people, with less storage space you tend to bring less "stuff" you will likely not use and be less tempted to buy too much in route. Extra stuff along the way on an extended trip gets mailed home enabling you to stay on the road without clutter
10. Can be used as a primary or secondary vehicle when not traveling. Great for tailgating.
11. This small Camper Van RV should hold its value better than a larger RV due to escalating fuel prices, high storage prices and higher insurance costs for the bigger RV motorhomes.
12. You don't need a toad (tow vehicle) adding additional expense and set up time when camping and maneuvering around your destination
13. You can park it in your driveway- big plus, no storage fee's
14. You will not pull into a parking lot wondering if you will be able to park or turn around
15. More camping opportunities, many camp grounds do not have spots for the larger motorhomes
16. Great for a trip to your friend's bon-fire and parties- You always have a place to stay without imposing on their home and space. Beside the big benefit of sleeping in your own bed with your own bedding!
17. Of course you save on hotel fees when traveling but with a Transit Connect Camper van you can pull over, sleep and not have to unload to go into a hotel, pack back up and load vehicle again each night. Setting the bed up takes seconds!
18. Using a camper van as a primary vehicle is a wonderful option- less insurance, less cost maintaining multiple vehicles and you can be spontaneous- your gear is with you, spend the night, make a meal, go for that extended hike. Take advantage of your time without having to return home to resupply for your next adventure.
19. A Large Motor home often does not get used many days out of the year. Think about "cost per use when making your RV purchase decision!
Large home= monthly payment + storage when not in use, + 8 +/- MPG fuel economy, + insurance, + depreciation, + cleaning and maintenance costs, plus higher camp ground fees- full hookups) Consider a $100,000 big Motorhome RV financed with all associated costs that is used 3 weeks per year on average. You will find this RV costing over $1050 per use!
Small Motor home= Higher use, Reduced monthly payment, high MPG fuel economy, less insurance cost (insures like a car), will likely depreciate less, easier to sell if you choose to sell later, clean at home or at gas station car wash, lower camp fees.
NOTE: You must run your own numbers when considering the examples above. 1) financing 2) how often you use your RV 3) style of camping and other variables will all make a difference in your cost per use.
Contact DLM-Distribution at 651-285-7089 for more information.
Ask about trades and financing 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446
DLM-Distribution is Minnesota Camper Van Manufacture and licensed dealer. Serving customers nationwide ~ We make nationwide sales and logistics simple!
|In Depth||VIN: NM0GE9G7XG1263542|