COMING SOON- Call today for more details or to pre-order 651-285-7089
“THE GARAGEABLE DAILY DRIVER CAMPER VAN”
**Shown with optional roof cross bars**
Color: Silver Metallic
NEW Campervan Conversion on a low mileage 2018 Ford Transit Connect Titanium
(Front wheel drive- great all season traction)
Warranty, trades, financing call today: 651-285-7089
Vehicle feature includes: Navigation system, Bluetooth, Sync system, back up camera, Front and rear back up assist/beepers, remote start, active weather map feature, blind spot warning system, heated leather seats, 17” alloy wheels, hitch, keyless door entry pad, Weathertech floor liners and much more!
Camper conversion includes: Microwave, TV/DVD, antenna, sink, refrigerator, under bed storage, 2000 watt inverter, house batteries, 10 speed reversible thermostatically controlled roof fan, camping starter kit and shore power hook up.
With plenty of room for two this compact campervan offers many amenities to stay comfortable while camping! Comfort amenities include a microwave, tv/dvd with over the air antenna, cabinetry that includes a sink and refrigerator. Navigation system with weather map feature, Solar power to keep your house battery charged and refrigerator running without hook ups. Outstanding LED interior lighting, limo-tinted windows provide one-way effect - See out but not in. Front privacy curtain and reflective sunshades. Solar/Battery monitor system provides plenty of power along with the status of your house batteries. 120V outlet with USB charge ports, 12V cigarette style access/port which runs from house battery. 2000 watt inverter for “off-grid” 120V needs including powering your microwave! High end easy to clean and maintain vinyl flooring, easy access under bed storage and rear cabinet storage for your outdoor cookware, bags and travel necessities. Side window screens provided for bug control and ventilation when camping. Refrigerator is 24 quart highly efficient compressor driven with the ability to set temperature from -0 to 50 degrees F and maintain it for safe food and beverage storage. Refrigerator will hold the equivalent of 27, 12 ounce cans and can hold a 2 liter bottle upright.
Low maintenance and easy to use campervan! Remaining 3 Year 36,000 mile bumper to bumper Ford warranty Remaining 5 year 60,000 mile Ford powertrain warranty. Full 12 month conversion and camper systems warranty. Great daily driver!
This 2018 Ford Transit Connect Campervan is just: 80" high (with roof features) and 189.7" long- Fits in standard 7 foot garage and can go through any drive through car wash!
Call us at 651-285-7089 for complete overview of features and options
The Mini-T camper van is an affordable Campervan that gets up to 28 MPG (highway), works great as a daily driver, can go through a car wash! If you have been looking for a RV that gets you camping and traveling inexpensively, this may be the one to consider.
What’s your next adventure? Why not head-out in a Mini-T Camper Van!
- Microwave that can be used on grid and off!
-TV/DVD with long range self-tracking over the air TV Antenna.
-Roof ventilation fan- 10 speed reversible thermostatically controlled.
-Bed: 72 x 43 slide out bed with high quality/ high density very comfortable 4" foam with durable (grey) cover.
-Cabinetry/ shelving with flip out table matching factory grey interior
-Sink with hand pump faucet, internal water supply
-LED overhead lighting and shelf lighting
-Limo tinted rear windows provide one way privacy glass. See out but not in.
-Privacy - Front window privacy curtain included. Easy to install and use.
-Reflective front window and side window radiant window covers (heat control when parked in sun)
-100Watt Solar Cell with digital controller/ monitor
-Start by time/temperature feature. With this feature on, the internal temperature with be monitored/checked every two hours and auto-start at 77 degrees to run the vehicle air conditioner.
-120V power outlet with built in USB ports
-Side window mosquito screens
-Weathertech Front floor liners- all season floor protection
-Camper starter kit: multiple totes for storage under bed and on shelving, Single burner portable stove w/fuel, water jug with on/off spigot, wash basin
-Rear air ducting and vents with airflow controls for engine run air conditioning and heater
-2000W Power inverter
-High end AGM “house” camping batteries
-Shore Power plug- 15amp service
-Refrigerator- 24 Quart settable between -0 and 50 degrees F
-Interior- Camper Conversion trimmed with factory greys and black
-Overhead front storage shelf
-Remote temperature monitor (manual)
-Built in Navigation system with active weather map feature
-Voice controls, Sync system
-Keyless door entry keypad
-Blind spot warning system
Options to consider:
-Laveo Dry-Flush Toilet with cover
Model Year: 2018
Model: Transit Connect
Trim Level: Titanium
Campervan Conversion: Mini-T
Engine Type: 2.5L L4 DOHC 16V
Transmission-long: 6-Speed Automatic
Fuel Tank: 15.80 gallon
Fuel Economy-city: 20 miles/gallon
Fuel Economy-highway: 28 miles/gallon
Anti-Brake System: 4-Wheel ABS
Steering Type: R&P
Front Brake Type: Disc
Rear Brake Type: Drum
Front Suspension: Ind
Rear Suspension: Semi
Front Spring Type: Coil
Rear Spring Type: Coil
Front Headroom: 46.80 in.
Front Legroom: 41.50 in.
Front Shoulder Room: 57.60 in.
Front Hip Room: 54.10 in.
Interior Trim: Medium Stone
Overall Length: 189.70 in.
Overall Width: 72.20 in.
Overall Height: 79.00 in.
Wheelbase: 120.60 in.
Ground Clearance: 6.40 in.
Panoramic roof: No
Roof Rails: Yes
Roof Crossbars (locking): No
Power Door Locks: Yes
Vehicle Anti-Theft: Yes.
ABS Brakes: Yes
Electronic Brake Assistance: Yes
Traction Control: Yes
Vehicle Stability Control System: Yes
Driver Airbag: Yes.
Front Side Airbag: Yes
Passenger Airbag: Yes.
Side Head Curtain Airbag: Yes
Electronic Parking Aid: Yes
Keyless Entry: Yes.
Remote Ignition: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Separate Driver/Front Passenger Climate Controls: Yes
Cruise Control: Yes
Tilt Steering: Yes
Tilt Steering Column: Yes
Steering Wheel Mounted Controls: Yes
Telescopic Steering Column: Yes
Tire Pressure Monitor: Yes.
Trip Computer: Yes.
CD Player: Yes
Navigation System: Yes
Blind spot warning system: Yes
Driver Multi-Adjustable Power Seat: Yes
Front Heated Seat: Yes
Leather Front Seats: Yes.
Automatic Headlights: Yes
Fog Lights: Yes
Cornering Fog Lights
Alloy Wheels: Yes
Full Size Spare Tire: Yes
Power Windows: Yes
Interior Rearview Mirror: Yes
Power Adjustable Exterior Mirror: Yes
Deep Tinted Glass: Yes
Limo Tinted Glass: Yes
Rear Window Defogger: Yes
Rear Wiper: Yes
Remote Start: Yes
Contact us at 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446 for additional details
Follow us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/transitconversions/
Ask about Financing, Trades, Fly-in, pick-up and delivery logistics- Call for details: 651-285-7089
Contact DLM-Distribution at 651-285-7089 for more information.
DLM-Distribution is Minnesota Camper Van Manufacture and licensed dealer. Serving customers nationwide ~ we make nationwide sales and logistics simple!
WHY IS A SMALL RV OR CAMPERVAN BETTER THAN A LARGE RV?
Small Motor Home / Class B advantages. Why should you look closely at a Mini-T Transit Connect Camper Van?
1. Better fuel economy
2. Camper vans are easier to drive than a big motorhome
3. Can go through any car wash- easy to keep clean inside and outside clean- smaller is better!
4. Can access smaller roads and dirt roads leading to "out of the way" dispersed camping opportunities
5. Can take a nap, get some sleep rest wherever parking is allowed.
6. With a small RV you can and drive your vehicle to explore the area and your RV home and food is always with you so you can save on restaurant meals. With a larger RV you would need to leave it behind and take a second- pulled behind vehicle to enable parking and exploring
7. A camper van will go anywhere a car can go- garage, parking garage, small roads, parking in busy cities or high brush areas with low trees.
8. If, while exploring, you find a great overnight spot, you can stay without having to backtrack to get your RV.
9. Storage is enough for most, with less storage space you tend to bring less "stuff" you will likely not use and be less tempted to buy too much in route. Extra stuff along the way on an extended trip gets mailed home enabling you to stay on the road without clutter
10. Can be used as a primary or secondary vehicle when not traveling. Great for tailgating.
11. This small Camper Van RV should hold its value better than a larger RV due to escalating fuel prices, high storage prices and higher insurance costs for the bigger RV motorhomes.
12. You don't need a toad (tow vehicle) adding additional expense and set up time when camping and maneuvering around your destination
13. You can park it in your driveway- big plus, no storage fees
14. You will not pull into a parking lot wondering if you will be able to park or turn around
15. More camping opportunities, many camp grounds do not have spots for the larger motorhomes
16. Great for a trip to your friend's bon-fire and parties- You always have a place to stay without imposing on their home and space. Beside the big benefit of sleeping in your own bed with your own bedding!
17. Of course you save on hotel fees when traveling but with a Transit Connect Camper van you can pull over, sleep and not have to unload to go into a hotel, pack back up and load vehicle again each night. Setting the bed up takes seconds!
18. Using a camper van as a primary vehicle is a wonderful option- less insurance, less cost maintaining multiple vehicles and you can be spontaneous- your gear is with you, spend the night, make a meal, go for that extended hike. Take advantage of your time without having to return home to resupply for your next adventure.
19. A Large Motor home often does not get used many days out of the year. Think about "cost per use when making your RV purchase decision!
Large home= monthly payment + storage when not in use, + 8 +/- MPG fuel economy, + insurance, + depreciation, + cleaning and maintenance costs, plus higher camp ground fees- full hookups) Consider a $100,000 big Motorhome RV financed with all associated costs that is used 3 weeks per year on average. You will find this RV costing over $1050 per use!
Small Motor home= Higher use, Reduced monthly payment, high MPG fuel economy, less insurance cost (insures like a car), will likely depreciate less, easier to sell if you choose to sell later, clean at home or at gas station car wash, lower camping fees.
NOTE: You must run your own numbers when considering the examples above. 1) Financing 2) how often you use your RV 3) style of camping and other variables will all make a difference in your cost per use.
Contact DLM-Distribution today 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/transitconversions/ for more Camper Van information and notifications when new units become available.
Camper Van Articles: DLM-Campervan Articles
|In Depth||VIN: NM0GE9G74J1365779|