Campervan ~ 2019 Ford Transit Camper Van Solar off grid capability | Medium roof height
2019 Ford Transit Medium roof height Campervan, Under warranty!
Keurig, Microwave, Induction stove top, granite sink and TV! Travel in style.
This Campervan is equipped with all of the best safety features!
Campervan questions? Delivery or financing questions? Call today 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446
Check out complete details below and contact us with any questions you may have.
Start your next adventure in comfort in this livable, luxury Class B Camper Van! This Campervan has power to run off grid when electrical hook ups are not available and on grid when they are! 190W solar system keeps large bank of house batteries charged and ready for extended off grid use. Heater runs off grid ( No propane needed! ). Start by temperature system runs front and rear air conditioner powered by vehicle motor. Two reversible 10 speed fans provides maximum airflow keeping your Campervan cool with almost no noise. Smart TV with long range over the air antenna has ability to hook up to WIFI and provide entertainment during your travels. Power bed unfolds and sleeps two. Power awning with LED lighting deploys with the touch of a button in the vehicle or remote control from your campsite. Voice activated driver navigation and phone features, weather mapping, large exterior mirrors and rear sensing system make driving this campervan easy and pleasurable. At just under 20’ long this Campervan will fit in almost any campsite as well as a standard parking spot in a parking lot. Good tow capacity of 5000lb. The Ecoboost engine gets admirable fuel economy while still packing plenty power with a twin turbo 6 cyl engine!
Interior height 5' 6" Exterior length 19' 7.5" Exterior height 8' 7"
Campervan questions, purchase delivery logistics, trades etc. can be answered by a phone call to DLM-Distribution- Manufacture and dealer offering this luxury Campervan.
Call today: 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446
- -4 x 85 AH AGM house batteries charges by Solar, Alternator, Shore power. (340AH Total)
- -2000 Watt Pure Sine Wave inverter
- -Recessed LED Lighting throughout
- -Power awning with LED lighting
- -Smart TV 24"
- -HI-DEF long range fixed antenna
- -30A Shore power connection
- -190 Watt Solar System enabling long term off grid use in most conditions
- -Two Reversible rain protected roof fans
- -Vehicle programmed to monitor internal temperature and auto start engine at specific temperature in order to cool unit down, then auto shut off for off grid temperature control. (feature can be turned on or off)
- -7000 BTU heater- off grid heat runs from automotive - in tank fuel (no propane needed!) burns just 0.03 – 0.06 gal per hour. or 1 gallon in a 22 hr period.
- -In floor ducted automotive heat
- -Swivel passenger seat
- -Power fold out electric bed (69"x43") with 2 seat belts for use as bench seat
- -All Electric unit- No propane to run out, refill etc.
- -Glass top-Full Induction stovetop
- -Limo Tinted - See out but not in.
- -High end "smart charger" battery charger (built into inverter converter, and solar controller)
- -Wall outlets throughout coach. Many outlets with built in USB ports
- -USB ports located in front and rear of the Camper Van
- -12V power outlets located throughout the Van
- -Deep Granite sink in large galley with Cutting board cover
- -Low amp 12v/120v compressor thermostatically controlled refrigerator- set from minus 8 to 50 degrees and the temperature will hold, while on the road, in your driveway, on shore power, on batteries and solar. Fill it up, leave it on, and forget the need to adjust settings, fuel source etc.
- -Isolated house and automotive systems
- -LED interior and awning lighting
- -Wide high-end Ford sliding door power step
- -Remote start with two-way notification. Starts vehicle up to 3 Miles away!
- -Large backup Camera makes this Campervan van safe and pleasurable to drive and maneuver.
- -Rear access layout with (69"x43") power bed. Allows for full use of rear door for entry/exit along with power sofa bed combo.
- Campervan height 103” (8'7")
- Campervan length 235.5” (19’ 7.5”)
- Model Year: 2019
- Make: Ford
- Model: Transit Medium Roof 350
- 5'6" Interior Height
- 8'7" Exterior Height with Campervan Components
- Driveline: RWD with Limited Slip Axle
- Engine: 3.5L V6 Engine Ecoboost (twin Turbo)
- Transmission: 6 Speed automatic
- Exterior: Ingot Silver Metallic
- Interior: Charcoal Cloth
- Bumpers – Carbon Black
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- Single Sliding Side Door with Power Running Board step
- Spare Tire and Wheel
- Air Conditioning – Front and Rear
- Center Console
- Locking Glove Box
- PowerPoints – 12V (2)
- 25.0-gallon fuel tank
- Power locks and windows
- Power Steering
- Rear View Camera
- 3 Point Safety Belts in front Seats
- 4-wheel disc brakes w/ABS
- Advancetrac, w/RSG
- Airbags – Safety canopy
- Drivers/Passenger Air Bags
- Side Airbags
- SOS Post Crash Alert System
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- 3 Yr./36,000 Bumper to Bumper Warranty
- 5 yr./60,000 Roadside Assist
- 5 yr./60,000 Powertrain
- 3.5 L GTDI V6 Engine
- 3.31 Limited Slip Axle
- Lane Keeping Alert
- 50 State Emissions
- Reverse Park Aid
- Keyless Entry Pad
- HD Trailer Tow Package
- Mirrors, Short Power/Heat
- Rear Window Defogger
- Sync 3 with Navigation
- Heavy Duty Alternator
- Styled Aluminum Wheels
- Trailer Brake Controller
- Power Running Board
- Daytime Running Lamps